About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, October 21, 2016

Image Search

There is nothing you can't find on the internet if you know how to look for it. There are many search methods. My husband bought an old army jacket from eBay. It came with a patch on it. For the last week he has been frantically searching every red patch to find out the meaning of it. I asked him if he needed help and he said that if he could not find it, I could not. I just walked away smirking. I know a lot more about research than he does but if he wanted to waste his time, so be it. This morning I took a picture of the patch, went to Google images, dropped the picture into the search box and up came the patch. It is a 1950's anti aircraft missile command patch. In one second I found what he has been looking for, for one week. It is not that I am a genius, it is that I knew where to search.

No comments:

Post a Comment