About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Good Riddence

 2020 will finally end. It was a year of pandemic and pandemonium. We lived with a sick society in two senses of the word. Physically, we were helpless until we did research and understood the enemy. Spiritually we showed that human nature is sick and ugly and we are no better than wild animals. Our president elect thinks his vice president elect is president. Once again, I heard him call her the president elect. I believe the election was stolen and if every person would have had to vote with ID, it would be a different outcome. As my mother in law used to say, "Honey, that is water over the bridge". Today is my last day as a real worker. Monday I begin as a retired part time worker. I was seriously going to end the blog today. Over and out. I decided to still write it but maybe not every day. That is to be determined. So Happy New Year to all and I pray for a better 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment