About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Bee-utiful Sentiment

I used to be a frog person. I do not know why but for some reason, in the 1980's people bought me frogs. When they went on vacation, I would get a frog souvenir. They lined my desk. When I left work to start my life as a mother, I took them with me and I have no idea where they are now. Since my mother passed away, I have become a bee person. Her name was Bea so the tiny little insect has become my favorite. Last night, I received the most special bee. My sister in law surprised me with a bee bracelet. There are some gifts that are not only beautiful to look at, but actually warm your soul. I have not taken it off or stopped staring at it since I put it on. It is the perfect bee, like my mother. There is something about it that just feels right. It is as if we were meant to be (bee, Bea).

No comments:

Post a Comment