About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, October 5, 2018

The Bee

I believe in signs from the beyond. I believe that a person's soul lives on forever and that they watch over us. Since my mother died, I have had many signs. They are always the same one. Yesterday she switched things up. My husband had surgery and it was a long day. At 2pm I got hungry but the hospital cafe had already closed for the day. I walked down the block for Chinese food. I ordered my lunch and sat down to eat. I had a bottled water in my bag. I ate a few bites of my food and turned away to get the water bottle. When I looked back to begin eating again, I saw a bee sitting in the middle of my plate, looking up at me. I watched it as it walked in a circle on the string bean. The restaurant was full of people eating. The door was closed. It was odd that a bee would find its way onto my plate. Then it dawned on me. A bee was there with me. A Bea was there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment