About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me

Today is my birthday. I cannot believe another year has flown by. So much has happened. Two new babies were born and a wedding is being planned. In my heart, I feel eighteen. In my mirror, I look slightly older. Okay, maybe not "slightly" but humor me, it's my birthday. I woke up this morning to my phone ringing. It was my parents singing to me. Already, it is a wonderful day. Then I scratched off a birthday lottery ticket and won four dollars. After that, my sister and brother- in -law called and sang to me. Then, I heard a funny story. One of my friends called my cell and sang Happy Birthday to me. That is not the funny part. It seems that the first call that was made, was to a wrong number. After she sang the entire song, the lady on the other end of the line said, "Today is not my birthday". My friend just hung up the phone. Embarrassing, but funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment