About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Here and There

After ten years and a radically changing world, sometimes I  feel that I no longer have anything to write. I have said too much but I have not said enough.  I hope I have been inspiring or at the very least thought provoking. I will still write but not as consistently as previously. My routine has changed and along with it so have I. If I invest my thoughts on politics, I will invariably upset myself. I disagree with the trajectory of our society and cannot dwell on it. I will see in 2022 if I am pleasantly surprised or terrified. So for now, I will write when I am inspired. It could be daily, weekly or monthly. Who knows? It is not goodbye. It is ...till then.


No comments:

Post a Comment