About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, September 19, 2014

Sense of Humor

We all have a sense of humor even though we differ on what we think is funny. I was never one for insulting humor or just plain stupid humor. I find subtle humor funny. We are born with a sense of humor and we start showing it as infants. Yesterday, I was watching my grandson and we were playing with a toy firetruck. He put it onto a chair and it rolled off, hitting the floor. He started to laugh. I put it back on the chair and it rolled off again. He laughed even harder. I repeated placed the truck on the chair so it could roll and he began to laugh hysterically. I recorded him laughing as it was so cute. For some reason, the truck falling was amusing to his baby sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment