About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Labels

This morning I put on a new pair of pants. It took me five minutes "prep" time. I first had to de-label them. There was a label on the pants leg. There was one sewn onto the waistband. There was a manufacturer's label hanging along side of the store price tag label. Inside there were four annoying tags. One for size, one for materials, one for care and one for country of origin. I had to get my scissors and start cutting. Some were easy cuts and others I had to be careful not to nick the cloth as I cut closely to get out as much label as possible so it would not rub up against my skin. I then had to go into another room to toss the papers into a wastebasket. All that work at 6am.

No comments:

Post a Comment