About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, April 21, 2017

Questions

I have been interviewing prospective employees for 14 years and I ask the same questions in every interview. For some reason this time around I am getting the weirdest applicants. I have learned that while I cannot ask if someone is pregnant, I can stare at their stomach area. I might just ask them to do a spin in front of me so I can get a good look. Yesterday I interviewed a nice woman who was in her late 40's. As the interview was wrapping up she mentioned that she got here in pretty good timing, only 45 minutes. I asked where she was from and her location was about 15 minutes away. I asked if there was traffic. She said that she took the bus. I asked if she drove and she said yes but her husband has the car. I told her that this job is until 8pm and at night it is a desolate area. She would be standing alone in the dark at a bus stop. She said she never thought about that. Now I need to ask if someone has transportation. Back to the drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment