About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Perspective

Life is all about perspective. It is about what you see from where you are standing. It is about how something affects you when it has not affected anyone else. We had this discussion in work yesterday. One person thought that my boss flew into the office in a rage, yelling. I thought she walked into the office quietly as she normally does. The other receptionist agreed with me. How could three people see the same event in two separate ways? What I saw was my boss coming in pleasantly as usual and asking the bookkeeper to compare ledger dates with documentation dates. No voices were raised. No attitudes were there. The bookkeeper did not have all of the information and maybe she was caught off guard so her mind tweaked the conversation in a negative way. Whatever the truth is, goes back to the individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment