About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Dependency

 I was brought up to be independent. This does not mean that I never ask for help. It means that I try my hardest to solve my problems before I request a helping hand. That is the way people and government should be. I was driving home from the supermarket and noticed that the price of gas had gone up 35 cents in one week. I was astonished. We used to be independent. We relinquished our independence willingly and people are still trying to figure out why. We have our own gas pipelines. Why did we deplete our excess and then beg for help at hostage rates? It it the elephant in the room that society is afraid to acknowledge. If I have a pantry full of food, why beg for someone else’s? There is an expression “I see what you see and you see what I see”. What happened to “ if you see something, say something “?

No comments:

Post a Comment