About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, June 20, 2016

62000

This morning when I started to write this blog, I noticed something. There are exactly 62000 page reads. An even number. When I began writing over five years ago I never thought anyone would read this. When I hit 100 reads I was amazed. Now five years later I am at looking at a five digit number. The sidebar of this page show what towns people that read the blog are from, but there are page reads that do not calculate in. Other than Hurricane Sandy, I never missed a day. Originally I wanted to write for one year then print out the pages and give a copy to each of my children. I never thought I could stick to the routine of a daily entry, but I proved myself wrong. Some days I have more to write about and others are just simple nonsense. Just like life.

No comments:

Post a Comment