About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Mail Delivery

All it takes is someone getting the wrong piece of mail to open up a can of worms. Last Monday the mail for my office arrived after I left. I am the only one who distributes mail even though the doctor's names are on it, I open it first and give out only what is necessary. My newest receptionist thought she was helping me and gave out all of the mail to the person whose name was on it. Bad move. The newest crazy doctor was given a bank statement that had nothing to do with her and started to question the numbers. She saw fees for accepting credit cards and was not happy. If you want to take credit cards you have to pay fees. Next my boss started to question the fees. I told her that we have the most competitive rates and everything is fine. Now she wants to see the rate for each patient's card and have me check other banks to see if they line up the same. I now have a huge project on my hands for no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment