About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, September 25, 2017

Recognition

Last night I Skyped with my granddaughters. I love to see their smiling faces. For the first time, my younger granddaughter seemed to recognize me. She is 16 months old and has seen me in person only a handful of times. When she appeared on the screen she saw my face and smiled. In her eyes I saw recognition. It was not a general smile. It was a smile for me. I know the difference and it meant the world to me. My older granddaughter knows me well as she is four years old and when I visit her I spend most of my time one on one with her. Now that the baby is older, the next time I visit I think she will be old enough to sit and play with us and get to know me even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment