About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, July 10, 2020

A Crafter at Heart

I had the weirdest dream last night. It was a combination of world events and arts and crafts. I will recount it, as best as I can remember.... I was walking Shelby in my backyard. I saw a bit of open fence and two big Labrador Retrievers were on the other side growling. I quickly pulled Shelby away and brought him in the house so he would not be hurt. I then went to the back of the fence and put a piece of mesh across it to close in the yard. A few minutes later a neighbor came to my door screaming that I was anti dog and a dog racist. I said I was only protecting my small dog. She said that the other dogs had a right to be on my property and if I fenced them out, I was a dog racist. I said it was my property and she said it did not matter. I could not block the dogs out. A while later I looked out and on my lawn were signs saying I was a dog racist. They said other mean things also. I called the neighbor and asked her why she had to show my house online and say I fenced in my yard. She said she was sorry and had no idea it would go this far. I went outside to remove the hate signs. Now is where the crafter part kicks in. As I was pulling out the first sign, I noticed that the wooden post had a nice curve to it. I could use it in a project. The next sign was on a wooden bench. I could use the bench as a child's step stool. The next sign was on an easel. Another great find. I separated the good wood and papers from the bad. I took the good ones inside to add to my crafting supplies and the bad wood I threw on my neighbor's lawn. Always a crafter!

No comments:

Post a Comment