About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

D or G

One letter makes a difference. It can drastically change the meaning of a sentence. I found that out yesterday. My sister has always been against texting. She believes that if you have something to say, pick up the phone and make a call. After my husband's surgery yesterday, I had so many people to notify. I was in a room full of other patient's families when the doctor came to speak to me and making calls would have been annoying to the other people. I started to text family first. My older son got the first text, as I never do group texts. I wrote "Dad is done. He is in recovery. We should be going home in a few hours". Either I or Google made a spelling or auto correct error. The message came through as "Dad is gone". Good thing that my son is sensible and read the entire message and figured out what the true meaning was.

No comments:

Post a Comment