About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Drama Free

I run a drama free office. If you bring drama in, I will show you the way out. Today I will fire the woman I hired a month ago. She was hired for 2 days a week. Am I wrong to be upset when she only shows up one day a week? I asked her to come in for more training since she has no idea how to do the job. Am I wrong to be upset that she has never come in additional hours, not to mention the hours she was hired for? I do not like people upsetting my wonderful office staff. Am I wrong to fire a woman who spent the evening being so nasty to my evening receptionist, that the receptionist texted me to ask if she could leave early? She was given a pleasant warning last week and nothing has changed. People are their own worst enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment