About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Personal Assistant

I spent the first three hours in work yesterday doing personal things for my boss. She needed medical records for herself and a membership updated. There was no reason why she could not do these two tasks herself. One of them I made easy by opening an online account for her. She lost the password so I had to redo it and that took time as there was a glitch in the laboratory system. My rule is that I am in her office until 2pm and as long as I get my salary, I will do what she asks. The only other rule I have for myself is that I do not have to finish all of my office work that day. If her decision is that personal things are more important than work things, she has to realize that work things will get pushed off until the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment