About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Check Up

Today my husband goes for a recheck on his broken foot. He feels better, but the foot still looks swollen. The doctor will ask questions that my husband will answer with lies. "Have you been staying off your feet?" The correct answer will be yes. The truth will be that he has been walking on his foot without crutches for the past 4 weeks. "Have you been icing the foot?". The correct answer will be yes. The truth is that he iced it two times and told me that it was too cold to do. My husband will play dumb when the doctor asks why the foot is so swollen. All I know is that I am telling the doctor to write a note saying my husband can return to work a week from Sunday. He is getting to used to being off.

No comments:

Post a Comment