About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, May 2, 2014

Night Rider

I am getting to the age where driving at night is not as easy as it used to be. If I have to go somewhere it is local, so I am fine. Since my husband is still unable to drive, I am the chauffeur. He works nights and payday was last night. After a long day of getting up at 6am, working until 2pm, babysitting until 10pm, he wanted me to drive him 70 miles round trip to get his check and say hello to his work friends. Being the kind person I am, we went. Everyone was glad to see him and he enjoyed being back at work, if only for one hour. I got to and from his workplace on a wing and a prayer, going no more than 50 miles per hour. When push comes to shove, we all do what is necessary to keep a happy home.

No comments:

Post a Comment