About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sit Down

Last night I went to a concert to celebrate my anniversary. While most of the audience was older, some teenagers were there also. Midway through the show they decided to stand up and sway with the music. They blocked everyone's vision. Their mother did not have the common sense to tell them to sit down. They were 2 rows ahead of me so I was not close enough to tell them. After a few minutes they finally sat down. If I had a straw I would have blown paper into the back of their heads to give them a hint. I was wondering to myself if they had any sense of other people. Did they realize that if you are sitting ahead of someone and stand up, that you will block their vision. If it was my child, they would have been told to sit down in one minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment