About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Defaults

We bought a new printer/copier at work and it was finally set up. I am the one responsible for learning how to use it and then teaching everyone else. Usually it is simple, but this time the factory defaults were not the ones I wanted. This is an energy saver machine so it defaults to a two sided copy. I cannot do that. Imagine getting a medical statement with your name on one side and someone else's on the other? Not good. I had to read the book and change three settings on each computer as the changes needed to be made on the computer end and not the printer end. I wasted almost an hour on this as the directions were not clear. I hate being the work "techie".

No comments:

Post a Comment