About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Doesn't He Know

As usual, I babysat for my grandson for a few minutes yesterday afternoon. When I got there he was not napping which is his usual routine. My son said that he put the baby to sleep a few hours ago, but for some reason he would not settle down. He stood at the side of his crib crying. There was nothing wrong, he just wanted to be up playing. My son kept him in his crib for the two hours and although the baby never slept, he sat down and amused himself. They are teaching him that crying will not get him his way. All I kept thinking was that I would have been thrilled if someone allowed me to nap for two hours every day. Doesn't he know that this is the best time of his life?

No comments:

Post a Comment