About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Stirring the Pot

There is a new expression that is used for reality TV. It is called "stirring the pot". It means that someone is saying or doing things to get a reaction from other people. We all know someone who is a pot stirrer. I have one at work. Yesterday, I had to cut my part time worker's hours. If I cut each girl by 1 hour, I would not have to fire one of them. I explained it to them and they were glad to do it. My "pot stirrer" called me a few hours later to say that the girls were upset and carrying on. She did not know that I had personally talked to each of them to make sure things were good. When I informed her that I had made sure that each one was ok, she tried to fluff off her stirring, saying that maybe they were not that upset, but they should have been. If you know a pot stirrer, never believe anything they tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment