About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Back Home

I arrived home early yesterday after a smooth flight. As soon as the plane touched down, I was back into the cold reality of life. Gone were the shorts and sneakers and on was the jacket and boots. Working New York and retired Florida are on such opposite ends of the spectrum. I woke up every day in a setting that looked like paradise. Palm trees and tropical plants lined the streets. Pelicans joined me on my morning walk. Houses line the canals or golf courses. No one knows what day it is, and I am beginning to believe that it is a good thing. The clubhouses are like camps with so many activities that it is hard to choose. The way the world is now, makes me want to run away and join this paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment