About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Snow Day

I woke up this morning to see the ending of the Blizzard of 2015. I think that about 24" fell but I am not sure yet. I do not mind the snow but I do not like the fact that my family has to go to work, no matter what. Since they are first responders and hospital workers, there are no excuses. My husband drove home last night in white out conditions. He got on the road just before they closed down all parkways. He could not see a foot ahead of him. He barely navigated his way off of the parkway. He then parked the car a block away in a parking lot and walked home. My block is the last to be plowed so if he is planning on going to work this evening he needed to have access to the streets. By tomorrow we will all be back to our usual schedules and comparing snow stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment