About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Low Carb Appliance

I have found the best way to follow a low carb diet. Buy a new refrigerator that has limited freezer space! When I remodeled my kitchen, I purchased new appliances and decided to buy a refrigerator with the water and ice maker in the front door. I always wanted one. I was a bit limited in my choice as I had to make sure it would fit height wise under my cabinets. I bought a beautiful stainless steel one and when it arrived I could not wait to fill it up. That is when I realized that by having the water and ice maker option, I had fewer shelves. I had to prioritize the importance of the food that I was freezing. The carbs held least importance (as they do in life) so I only freeze a small amount of breads. This is forcing me to eat a healthier breakfast of fresh fruit and yogurt. This is also forcing my husband to forgo an extra piece of bread at dinnertime. He has lost a few pounds and I think I might have also. I never weigh myself, but I feel better. Forget about the gyms....just buy a small fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment