About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, January 9, 2015

Little Boss

I babysat my grandson yesterday and as usual he was a lot of fun. He is slowly changing from an infant to a toddler. He has a daily routine and he knows it well. When he woke up he pointed to his changing table and said, "Diaper". He then went downstairs and said, "Kitchen". I served him his breakfast and as I put each spoonful into his mouth he said, "More'. Then he said, "Patient". He eats fast, so when we feed him we say, "You need to be patient". He played and watched TV and at 12 pm on the dot, he ran to the refrigerator and said, "Eat". Then he pointed to the microwave and said, "Hot", to let me know his food needed to be heated. Then he went to the silverware drawer and said,"Fork". All I could do was laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment