About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Familiar Faces

I went to visit a friend in the hospital yesterday. He is in the CCU unit and will be fine. As I was walking into the unit, I saw a woman and her daughter. They looked so familiar. I knew that I knew them but could not figure out from where. I see a lot of patients over the years so maybe they had come to my office. I did not make eye contact because if they were patients, we never acknowledge them. It is the HIPAA law. After I visited, I noticed them again and then it dawned on me. I knew them from television. They had a reality series for a few weeks this winter. On television they were not real. In the hallway of the hospital, they were. Someone close to them was in the cardiac ICU. I hope whoever it is, heals quickly as they seemed like a nice family.

No comments:

Post a Comment