About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Three Bears of Emotion

I categorize emotions in three ways. There are the people who are too nice, the people who are even keel and the people who are mean.  When I meet someone who is too nice, I do not trust them. I am always waiting for their true colors to emerge. When I meet someone that is mean, I wonder what problems in life made them that way. The even keel people are no work at all. They are people with regular ups and downs. Like the three bears, there is too big, too small and just right. I have known one of our patients for quite a few years and I always said she was too nice. Too much effort was being put into trying to be liked. Last week I saw her true colors. She turned vicious all of a sudden, over nothing. I knew she had a nasty streak in her. Now it was confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment