About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, February 21, 2020

Stuck

I am stuck. My fingers have become a mass of glue. The other day my receptionist bought me the most beautiful gift. She bought me a pair of crystal and enamel bee earrings. Since I have a very delicate "ecosystem" and can only wear 14k in my ears, I wanted to make the bees into a pendant. They are so special to me that I need to wear them, just in another form. Last night I designed a resin pendant and left it to cure overnight. This morning it did not look perfect so I "saved the bee" and cut it out of the resin before it was too hard. The bee is now free but my fingers are stuck to each other. I soaked them in cold water and used nail polish remover and they are slowly coming apart. Thankfully I only type with two fingers. I redid the pendant and it looks great. Now it just needs 72 hours to set.

No comments:

Post a Comment