About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, February 28, 2020

Girl Scout

I used to be a Girl Scout. I still have that mentality. A Girl Scout is always prepared. The other da a man came to my office to measure for new flooring. He walked in, I gave him a tour of the offices that needed to be measured and went back to work. One minute later, I saw him at the doorway. He looked a bit embarrassed. He said he rushed to come to the appointment and forgot his tape measure. How did he expect to measure 16 different shaped offices? The Girl Scout was here to save the day. I got my car keys and went to the parking lot. In my glove compartment was a tape measure. Doesn't everyone carry a tape measure? He measured the floor and will email an estimate. Maybe he should have a tape measure in his car, since he is the one that really needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment