About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Apples, Oranges and Golf

What is it with the game of golf? Years ago, I tried it once for about two minutes and found it to be very boring. I can tolerate mini golf but I have to admit that I do get frustrated at the windmill. This morning I woke up to the big "Golf controversy". This is where apples and oranges come in. From 2008 to 2016, our leader played golf on Memorial Day. Two of those years, the traditional trip to Arlington was not done as golf seemed to be more important. During those years we were at war or in crisis. No one criticized the apple. This year after a trip to Arlington, the leader played golf. The orange was criticized for it. Some years the apple played with his apple chip. This year the apple chip criticized the orange, forgetting as he now does with many issues, where he was for past holidays. This is not a political story, this is a story of "Do as I say, not as I do". That is the worrisome part.

No comments:

Post a Comment