About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Home Grown

I have been looking at more DIY sites than ever, since I have more at home time. I have found new ways to do things that I would never have thought of. I am not the biggest vegetable eater, but I heard about a way to continually regrow scallions. I bought a stack and used most of the green part in a recipe. It was delicious. I then did as the "hack" said and put the root part of that stalk in a glass of water, with about 2" submerged. Within a few days, the green stalk regrew. I cut the green part off to use and in a few days, it grew back again. I am now doing this for 2 months and the "mother stalk" is as strong as ever. I heard this is also good for carrots, but I won't try that yet. I am still getting used to my ever growing scallion.

No comments:

Post a Comment