About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, May 1, 2020

Hare to Snail

I used to be a hare. I would move at a fast pace to get everything done in a timely manner. Now I am a snail. I move slower to not get everything done so quickly. I have all day and in fact all week and all month. Today I will go food shopping. I used to go out early. I have all day to go and since there is not much else to do in a pandemic, why rush to the store? I will space the day to make it seem full. I will eat breakfast, then finish a craft and maybe sew a new mask from a pattern I saw online. When all of that is finished, I will venture out to the store. By the time I get home, I will putter around the house until dinner. If the sun was out I would have sat in my yard listening to the birds. Moving slower is not a bad thing. Like anything else, once you adjust it becomes second nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment