About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Paranoia

I work for doctors who are supposed to solve other people's problems. While they do a good job of it, the do not realize that their problems go unsolved. Each doctor has their own 'sthick". Things that they think are normal or odd things they do, make me laugh. Our newest doctor, who is a brilliant woman, has so many odd issues. She needed to hang a shelf. She was afraid that inside the wall where she wanted it, might have had pipes in it. After I assured her that it did not, she moved onto another worry. The office above us is a radiology office. She is now concerned that radiation is oozing into her office. I told her that in the 14 years I am here I have yet to grow a tail, so things must be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment