About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Strongly Worded

Some words are kind, some words are mean and some words hurt. Other words make us think. Those are the strongest ones. If we are made to think about what we do and how we are affecting others, we see the need to change. I saw an example of this yesterday. My husband received a package from eBay and the item was not as it was described. He wrote to the seller and complained. The seller wrote back that the item was fine. My husband wrote again saying he was going to contact eBay. The seller said to send pictures. On and on it went. Back and forth. After I could take no more of the conversation, I wrote to the seller. I told him that his actions were shameful, he knew he sent damaged goods and he needed to do the right thing and return my money. Within five minutes a return label arrived and the money was refunded.

No comments:

Post a Comment