About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Add On

There is a sneaky option on the internet called an "Add On". I know better than to accept them. My husband does not. A few days ago, I was on the internet when I noticed that there was a new browser bar. I think it was called My Manuals. Every time I opened a new web page, it defaulted to this new home page. It infuriates me when I see this as I am the one who has to fix it. My husband had no idea how it got there, but did admit to searching the web to find a manual for his leaf blower. Now I had to change internet options and search options. I had to make sure that this taskbar was not hiding in any other places. All I wanted to do was quickly check my email and it turned into a half hour of diagnostics.

No comments:

Post a Comment