About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Comfort

Comfort is defined as a state of physical ease. Comfort comes in many forms. It can be in people, in things and in food. To me it is a reliability that you know is a sure thing . During this holiday week I was lucky to have comfort from beginning to end. It started off with a family dinner surrounded by the people I love and it ended with a family dinner with the people I love. The foods were traditional and familiar and that brought extra comfort to me. The first meal included chicken and brisket. According to the entire family it was the best brisket they ever ate. I have to agree. Now the "brisket bar" has moved to a new height. The last holiday meal was bagels and lox, another delicious meal. If you are not Jewish, you do not have the love of lox instilled in you. It is an acquired taste to other cultures but is in our blood. Each meal included wonderful conversation and above all an abundance of love. This holiday season will be etched in my mind as one of the best ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment