About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, October 27, 2017

What If

I live in a world of "what". The first is "what if" and the other is "what will". It is a problem/solution world. What if something happens? What will I do? Some days when I read the articles on the internet, I realize that many people will never join me in that club. I read about people doing things that I think are ridiculous and when a problem arises they are shocked. This morning I read about two women who were stranded at sea for four months when the motor of their sailboat stopped working. It was bad enough that there were two women but they also had two dogs. They survived because they had a lot of food, so that was good thinking. The first thought that popped into my head was where did the dogs go to the bathroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment