About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Fact Check

I never argue a point unless I know the facts first. My front office staff does not want to perform certain work related duties for the new nutty doctor. She says that it is their responsibility. They say that a trained person needs to make these calls. She says that if they read the patient chart, they are qualified. My boss agreed with the staff. It is now becoming a power play. I told my boss that before she argues the point she needs to call the New York State Medical Society and ask them. I was delegated to make the call and I did. It seems that the nutty doctor is correct. She pays monthly for office staff and she is well within her right to ask for certain calls to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment