About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Precious Moments

It is the weekend again and my father is with us. I picked him up yesterday and he was very glad to be going to a change of scenery. As he got into the car, he said he wanted to go to the bagel store for lunch. Then as we were driving, he said he wanted ice cream for dessert. He sounded like a little kid, excited to be away for a few days. We went to the bagel store and after that we went to buy ice cream. He came to my house and took a nap. He then had dinner and dessert and we watched some television. Before I knew it, my sister came to get him. He had such a nice day. Today we will take him wherever he wants to go. Each moment with him is a precious gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment