About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, March 29, 2019

Solar Emotions

Humans are very much like nature. They say that we are tuned in to the moon and the tides and our bodies react certain ways. Our attitudes also reflect nature. I was in my backyard the other day and looked up at the moon. I always look at the sky when I walk in the yard so I see the daily change from full moon to no moon or bright sunshine to clouded sunshine to none at all. The moon and the sun are two constants that are always in the sky shining brightly. What we see each day depends on outside variables. That is how life is. Things that may or may not be in our control affect our "light". There is always the potential for brightness, but it does not always shine through. It depends on your attitude whether or not you see the light

No comments:

Post a Comment