About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, March 4, 2019

Good Marketing

After the last snowstorm, I went outside to see that the snowplow had hit my car. The driver's side front bumper had the paint sliced off of it. I was very upset. A car that had no marks or scratches was now damaged. I told this story to my son. My grandson was with us at the time. He wanted to add to the conversation because he said he had something important to say. When we stopped talking, we let him tell us what was so important. He said, "If you have an accident, you have to call Cellino and Barnes". We started to laugh. He does not watch a lot of television but the song must have stuck in his head. Whoever created the commercial made it catchy enough for a 5 year old to remember. What great marketing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment