About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

L'Shana Tova

L'Shana Tova. Happy New Year. Happy 5774. Just looking at the number amazes me. Realizing how many years my culture has existed on the record books. The year 2013 looks like a baby in comparison. As usual, it is a beautiful day today. The sun is shining and the temperature is so comfortable. There is a joke that says if you plan a celebration on the Jewish holidays, you are assured of good weather. That fact usually holds true. Tonight I will be having family over for a holiday dinner, so I will start cooking in the early afternoon. I still try to make the traditional foods. We will have salad, chicken, roast beef, mushroom barley and root vegetables. Most of all, we will have quality family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment