About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Name Game

Last night my parents came to my house for a holiday dinner. I told them to come early since I wanted some extra "alone time" with them. I have been doing a genealogy search and needed information. I have information as far back as my great grandparents arrival to the United States, but I cannot find any ship's registry stating their names. I told this to my father and he thought and thought. Then he came up with possibilities of other names that might be relevant. My last maiden name might not be the original name. My grandmother's first name might not be her real one either. I now have a list of alternatives and will start a new search. I am determined to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment