About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Moving Images

One great thing about the computer age is the ability to send pictures in an instant. I remember the days when we had to send them through the regular mail. We filled out an envelope, put them into the mail box and prayed that we would get them back in 10 days. Now all we do is email them from our camera or phone. For some reason, there are times when the pictures do not open the same way. Sometimes they come in as windows picture gallery and other times they come in as a download attachment. Yesterday, the pictures that were sent to me just disappeared. They arrived via email and downloaded somewhere, but a moment later they were nowhere to be found. I searched and searched and finally gave up. This morning when I turned on my computer to write this blog, there they were. They were sitting on my desktop waiting to be put into their special folders. I guess they were playing hard to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment