About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, January 30, 2017

17 Day Diet

My receptionist is on the 17 Day Diet. She wants me to try it but I know that I am not a diet plan person. We all know that the road to weight loss is healthy eating, portion control and exercise. Those three options do not interest me at all. Each day she comes in with her food and as she eats it she says, "This is so freakin good". I wonder if she is trying to convince me or herself. She is eating yogurt. Yogurt is yogurt. You like it or you don't. I don't so it could never be "freakin good". Her lunch is steamed vegetables and ground turkey. While it is tasty once a week, I do not know how tasty it is after 7 consecutive days. She says she has lost 12 pounds in 10 days. I do not see it. I think she is skewing the numbers to impress me. She is a size 10 to start with so if she did lose 12 pounds I would think it would show. She has done Weight Watchers, South Beach, Atkins, The Heart Diet etc, etc. I told her that the 17 Day Diet seems to be good, but what happens on the 18th day?

No comments:

Post a Comment