About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Entitled

Some people feel that they are more entitled than others. This morning I have to call a patient and awaken him to the fact that he is no different than the other people. I have tried to do this before but this time will be different. For some reason this man and his family was given an absurdly low rate 10 years ago when his doctor was a student. It was never increased and when it was even mentioned he gave us a sob story. Every patient in my practice has their own story that brought them to us. His doctor's fee is $265 and hour, but he pays $35. We raised him to $45 and he got nasty with the receptionist. Today I will put him in his place and tell him that the fee is $45 or he can go elsewhere. The reason I am holding firm to this is that I found out that the man's salary is over $100,000 a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment