About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, January 5, 2017

SUV

Last night we bought an SUV. I have always driven sedan type cars but this time decided to go bigger. At first I was a bit scared to get behind the wheel and drive it, but after a few minutes it felt like any other car. I hate buying cars. I would rather have a root canal. I do not like the bargaining or the extra fees that make no sense. Why is there a destination fee? Everything we use had to arrive at the store at some time so why are cars different. Why have an MSRP if you always pay less than that? What does it matter to me what the Manufacturers Suggested Price is, when I am suggesting to pay less? In total it took 5 hours to get it and drive it home. It looks strange in my garage. Somehow I feel like I just want to keep on driving my old car and only look at the new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment